Baking for Saturday February 24th
- (Vegan) Sourdough Spelt
- English Muffins w/Cornmeal
- Half Sour Olive Hearth Loaves
- (Vegan) Sourdough Dark Rye w/optional Caraway Seeds
- Honey Spelt Plain or Cinnamon Raisin Pan loaves as well as plain rolls
- (GA) Buckwheat and Oat Hearth Loaves
- (Dairy) Cherry Scones w/Pecans
- (GA,Eggs,Dairy) Corn Muffins w/Apricots and Walnuts
Dry Goods Available
My website/application is being redone so online ordering is temporarily offline. As usual I can take your order via email, phone, or text. If you are a prepaid customer, I'll include your current balance in your weekly email so that you know where you are at.
- (Eggs) Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- (Vegan) Spelt Crackers
- (GA,Butter,Honey) Oat Granola Bars
- (GA) Cracked Oats
Bakery Pickup Options
You can drop-in Friday evening at the bakery to pick from what I have or pre-order for walk-in
or cubside pickup. Orders can come via the website, email, text (better for last minute), or phone.
I can take credit cards, cash, and checks at the market and you can also use Venmo and PayPal detailed out at Payment Options if you want to pay ahead.
Pickup at the bakery will now be done in one of the two following ways:
- Back-porch for Walk-in Customers:Find the bucket with your name on it and unscrew the lid by pressing the red tab.
Grab your bread and leave any payment you want in the bucket.
- Curbside for Drive-in Customers:Follow my directions until you get to where you see the basketball hoop in the
neighborhood and across from that the West Lane. Just past that I have setup a blue beach umbrella with a Box Turtle Bakery chalkboard sign.
Find the bucket with your name on it and then open it up by pressing the red tab and unscrewing it counter-clockwise.
Grab you baked goods and and leave a check/cash if you aren't doing online payment. Please replace the bucket lid too and then just leave it there.
Call or text me at 919-357-6034 if you have any questions. I can have things out there by 6PM Fri. or maybe a little earlier
if you are coming this evening. Call me if you need to. Let me know too if you are coming Saturday morning or afternoon
so I don't have things sitting out too long.
Box Turtle Bakery from adrian moreno on Vimeo.
Flat-Out Tastier from Simone Duval on Vimeo.